Wednesday, March 10, 2010

grey day


yep, another one. i think it's been grey and gloomy since last saturday. i can count the times i've left the house on about 2 fingers! that is nutso.

i hate greyness. i hate the fact that the snow is super ugly and gritty and dirty right now. i hate the fact that we still HAVE so darn much snow around.

i guess i hate march. somebody, please, tell me something good about march. not including that carey and big j were born then. and not including anything irish, because i don't really care about the irish.

thanks, as you can tell, i need it.

4 comments:

Karen said...

I'm back to polar fleece today. In rebellion, I paired it with my new CAbi denim capris. My ankles are frozen.

I sat here for ten minutes trying to come up with something good about March. All I've got is

It's not February.

bobbione8y said...

:) yes.

carey said...

march is the turning point, it is the change from winter to spring. the (other)birds come back. the grass starts to try to turn green. march 21 is the first day of spring. the end of march is the beginning of flip-flop season for the hardy souls of south dakota.

and i get to leave for a week and ski on a sunny slope where the chairlift feels like a rotisserie.

maybe that's why i love march.

Karen said...

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS!!!!!

Saturday night, girlie. Set that clock ahead!!!