Friday, March 05, 2010

freeeeeeeeeeday


yay. made it to the end of a peculiar week. i have been having those of late.

really, all i can think about now is spring. and melting snow. i would not be surprised to see myself in the yard with a blow dryer soon.

the temps have been good for here. i try not to listen to people talking about blooming flowers or budding trees or 60 degree weather. that, i don't need. what i do need is a vision for things to come. and slowly, spring is unfolding.

i think it's gonna be good.

3 comments:

Karen said...

It's c-c-cooold here. And windy. And I still have a 12 inch iceberg at the end of the driveway. However. I also have buttercups coming up, and mysterious tiny white-belled flowers that I will go take a picture of, for you.

Anonymous said...

I need those birdhouses almost as much as I need spring!

Okay, that's an exaggeration, but still, those are some extremely sweet birdhouses. :)

Rachel Knoblich said...

You should come out and see me at the flea market tomorrow...Sunday at Benson's...I haven't seen you since after Thanksgiving. Have a good weekend!