Monday, March 15, 2010

perfect pot(s)




i had made my mind up, i really had. i was NOT going to start seeds this year. last year, i spent a million bucks and a bunch of time, only to be disappointed with the outcome of most of the stuff i started. for 67 cents, i kind of like letting the greenhouse take care of my tomatoes :)

only problem is, i have the wonder pot maker. i love that thing. it's round and smooth and so fun to make pots! i don't have any newspaper in the house any more, so i used an urban outfitters catalogue. printed with soy ink, and the perfect size.

i had to make just a couple. or six. to be honest, i could make em all day, if i had a reason.

and i happened to have some leftover heirloom tomatoes. so how bad can it be to just do a couple?

now, i need God to send me some sun. funny how gardening just doesn't really work at all without God in the mix, does it?!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH! I am praying for sunshine today! Looks like it might be a long shot...I know I will see the SON...

bobbione8y said...

it's a good thing we have the Son, because i am about to lose my mind for lack of the other one :)

Karen said...

I think you're almost too clever to be real. Urban Outfitters with soy ink! If I were planting tomatoes this year, I would beg you for some of those pots.

A Chistoff said...

Hi, this pot maker is great however I've found a better one: it is called next generation paper pot maker and it is much cheaper. Plus you can add soil without damaging the pot you just made.

cherk said...

No.resist.the.seeds!
Love the cute little pots though