Tuesday, November 03, 2009

the sun coming up


okay, peeps, have you noticed any advantages to the time change yet? for me, the biggest one is that i am actually awake in the morning BEFORE the first person calls the office at 8am. it was getting seriously crazy last week, i was staying up half the night working, and sleeping in far too late.

so, back on track. i completely, absolutely lucked out when i glanced out the front door at 6:38am this morning, only to see a sky that matches my kitchen! 20 minutes later and it was gone, but i still have it in my head.

ps. pic does not do it justice :)

5 comments:

cherk said...

sunset pics never do them justice, good morning friend, hope it is a great day

Anonymous said...

thank you! i am inspired to go find me some sunrise this morning:)

p.s. and i would totally vote for your kitchen color!

Unknown said...

I saw that this morning, dear, and thought immediately of you :). My girls are getting up a whole hour earlier, too. Nora went to bed at 7pm last night. She. just. couldn't. keep. her. eyes. open.

Chris said...

Uhhh, I didn't see that this morning, was asleep:)

Karen said...

Well, I guess the time change is good for all you morning people, but I just HATE that it's dark at 5:00.