Thursday, November 12, 2009

beddtacular



the new bedding just arrived. man, that anthro really knows how to do it up right. i was almost more excited about the BAG it came in than the bedding itself! i had little scraps of fabric attached, and hand screen printed little tags. it is super cool.

the bedding itself is good. it's a very super thin sheerish cotton, so i'm not sure how practical it will be, with little miss and all of her active claws. and fur. but it's very pillowey and soft.

i cannot wait to see how it feels tonite! i have my down comforter beneath it, so i will either be in heaven, or die of heat stroke ;) he he.

anyway, the colors work with my vintage goodies. i almost like the patchwork back of the quilt better than the front, but i'll let the flowers keep me happy for awhile first :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

What? Didn't I comment on this earlier? I think I'm losing my mind.

It's beautiful! I hope Siesta plays nice so it lasts a long, long time.

cherk said...

Ohhhhh ahhhhhh very nice, a down comforter underneath is a good option, even though my hubby doesn't understand the WHY? of it