Sunday, November 01, 2009

it was on sale


that's about my only excuse for my latest purchase. now, i really really wish i could find a little old lady with a bernina and a ton of spare time on her hands to sew it into a quilt for me. let me know if you know such a person :)


ps. here is proof that i *really* needed a new fabric purchase. not.




pps. here is proof that i have an extremely happy work space as of yesterday, when i spent most of the afternoon tidying it up. made all the more lovely courtesy of God, who supplied the sunlight ;)

9 comments:

KristieLou said...

pretty...
the fabric and the office ;)

i do know a little lady who will sew you a quilt you know.

thanks for coming last night. it was fun! and i LOVE my gifts ;)

bobbione8y said...

oh my Heavens Lou, my sides actually hurt last night from laughing ;)

that was the funnest birthday ever!

bobbione8y said...

oh ps. i forgot about the little lady i know - i am not thinking of her as 'old.'

:)

KristieLou said...

My body was sore this morning from laughing too ;) I think that is the hardest I have laughed in a long time ;)

Dad just left. We had one more small disaster this afternoon...the garbage disposal was leaking. 3 hours later it is fixed. He may never come back here again. Next up tiling!

cherk said...

I am telliny you all those pretty fabrics almost make we want to learn to say-ummm did I say almost.

Karen said...

You know.....

I have a Bernina. Wouldn't it be fun to make one together?

bobbione8y said...

um, karen. i saw how long it took you to paint your kitchen :)

he he. sorry, that was not called for :)

Unknown said...

Those are so pretty. My sister has 'graduated' to fabrics for her bows... I will have to post some of them, they are beautiful. Can't wait to see what your fabric turns into...

Karen said...

Sheesh. I think you should go sit in time-out for that one.