Sunday, November 22, 2009

le fun





i skipped church today. probably should not be on the computer bragging about it, but the day is dreary, and i am going to an early movie with lou, too many activities make me nervous. dear Lord, forgive me please.


anyway, i'm thinking about our girl weekend coming up. so excited! lou got us reservations at this awesome-looking "french inspired" hotel. the pictures look great, i hope it's as good in person. and yes, we are planning to take home the bath amenities :)

7 comments:

Karen said...

I skipped church today, too. It was too hard to get seven people out the door and I just gave up.

When is girl weekend?

I bought some stuff yesterday...

bobbione8y said...

yeah. i actually feel like more of a slug when i sleep in and stay home. i guess that Jesus refreshes MORE than sleep :)

girl weekend is december 4th - lou, cass and i go to minnesota, and meet up with kirsten for no coast (craft show) and other fun shopping....

SOON. thankfully.

Karen said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I can't wait (for you).

I bought some stuff today...

cherk said...

Have fun, can't wait to hear all about it. LOVE the toiletries always a bonus when traveling

carey said...

le jealous. :)

K~ said...

le wow!! I am so excited to be able to join you girls. Maybe I need to order a roll away cot for the night :-)K~

KristieLou said...

K~
i am sure we will have room for you if you want to stay ;)

so excited to see you!