Wednesday, November 04, 2009

hallelujah


christmas is coming a little early to the back forty this year, courtesy the SWEET little ceramic christmas tree that hopped into my hands at the thrift store today.

there was a little baggie with every one of the little plastic "lights" and a big giant vintage bulb with old lady handwriting saying "bulb still works" :)

she wasn't kidding. it's so adorable, i cannot stand it.

on my way out the door ANOTHER old lady chastized me for buying it. "oh for Heaven's sake, i JUST donated one almost like that last week."

um, apparently she did not know what a hot ticket item she was giving away :)




oh boy. looks what happens if i "vintage up" the picture...!!!!!!!!! arrrrrrrgggh. happiness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice doily! ;)

K~ said...

That is SO cute Bob! I want one. If you see another one, you know what I want for Christmas. K~