Monday, June 15, 2009

unfurling still more


well, one thing that is unfurling is that i am scared out of my bejeebers. absolutely TERRIFIED.

it seems that very soon i will get an opportunity to "take it to the streets" as some young prophet evangelists come to town to host a school of ministry. yikes! that was quick, Lord!

oh. get this...remember way back when a long time ago, when i admitted my fascination with flag waving/worship?


well, it looks like a "flagging" workshop is also on the agenda. that guy right there is an INSANE flag waver. insane. he's also 6'3" or so, and skinny. i hope he brings some shorter, rounder flags too :)

he he. unfurl, unschmurl.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Holy crap. I have to admit that on this one I am happy to sit back and watch you do it.

bobbione8y said...

why?

Karen said...

Just out of my comfort zone, I guess. You need a class before you can worship God with flags???

bobbione8y said...

i heard a saying on the radio the other night, and i believe it pertains: some things are important enough that they are worth doing poorly.

that's how i'm going into it, i guess. and no, probably don't need a class. but i guess the Lord is worth me trying to worship Him BETTER.

Karen said...

Can you please take a video for me? I'm truthfully not even sure what worshipping God with flags looks like. Is it like marching band?