Thursday, June 18, 2009

rain rain


so far this month, it has rained more days than not. i kind of like it. today, for example, it rained and looked gloomy, but now it's brightening up! kind of like a fresh batch for every day. bring it on. that's my rain barrel above. i am so excited that kristie's dad is going to get me a recycled rainbarrel (old soap container) over the 4th of july. woo hoo! i hope it keeps raining.


the unfurling is complete. now we just need to see how BIG he is going to get.


i did discover a fairly major leak in my nest. doh. the joy of home ownership. anybody know how to tar a roof?


luckily, i got my $1 thrifted plastic tablecloth set up yesterday. see how cute it is, lou!


oh, and the digging up of the back yard continues. sweat was produced doing this little section. i ran out of mulch and busted a paving stone, but ALMOST there.

is it friday yet? so much to do besides working!
:)

3 comments:

KristieLou said...

I am totally digging the table cloth. I was thinking it needed a home with one of us ;)

bobbione8y said...

i know! i went back on tuesday eve for the chest of drawers (sold) and it was 90 cents. :) i folded it in half, and did not even cut it up!

Karen said...

I love it! I'm sorry about your leak, and I'm madly in love with your little porcupine.