Tuesday, June 02, 2009

my happy surprise


she told me to post this yucky picture, so i guess i will. because you know what? even though i LOOK kind of awful here, i do think you can tell i was having a LOT of fun, can't you?

this happened last tuesday, a hectic, grey and rainy-ish day in which i was trying to feel like i was in control before i left for phoenix, and failing. carey called, and asked if she could drop by with a surprise karen, before they went to the airport.

we ended up spending over an hour, talking talking talking. i got to see THE HAIR in person (very, very cute) and best of all, i got to hug her. for reals.

so the next time anybody tells you they think blogging is dumb, or they don't have time to do it properly, or that computer relationships aren't real, SHOW THEM THIS PICTURE.

:)

5 comments:

KristieLou said...

How happy! I love that you girls got to spend sometime together.

DeAnn said...

Gave me goosbumps...literally.

You'll treasure this picture forever!

Karen said...

Seriously. You have no idea how cool it was to walk in Mabel's door, hug Bobbi and then feel completely, totally at home.

I think I could have stayed a whole week. Wonder who would have taken the first breath??

cherk said...

How cool is that!! Someday I will get my picture taken at Mabel's to:)OR Bobbi can come here and take a picture with her "blue" chair.

Chris said...

Love love the pic! I want to be there with you alls.