Wednesday, January 21, 2009

question of the day


who will be my 100th friend on facebook, that is the "question of the day" today.

i am currently holding strong at 99 friends. in the running for the big 100th one is carey's brother mike, and another mike from high school who has "poked" me, but not asked to be my friend. what is THAT about?

kriminey. my world is not 100 people wide. i'm lucky to have 16 people on any given week that i communicate with. it's almost hard to believe i have known 100 people in my LIFEtime. i seriously must be old, because 100 seems like alot.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Hm. Make sure it's someone who matters. I have a gazillion "friends" on FB, and I'm kind of wondering what the heck I was thinking.

I would be so totally happy if Molly was the only one I spoke to for the rest of the day...or until school gets out, anyway. There is enough going on in my head already, without poser friends cluttering things up.

carey said...

it sure seems like a lot...until you visit any college kids' site and see that they have over 1,000 friends.

now THAT is crazy.

i hope your 100th friend brings a smile to your face :)

bobbione8y said...

yes! i bet it will be a "mike" ;)

Anonymous said...

congrats on the upcoming fb milestone. btw, that 100 picture looks familiar. what currency is it from? (sorry if that's a geeky question...)

bobbione8y said...

not sure ellen! just grabbed it from photos.com!

i thought it was "pretty"

:)

cherk said...

Wow, I must be the facebook loner, I think I am at a whopping 22 friends and really not interested in any more:)