Monday, January 26, 2009

me and louise

okay. louise and i. shwew, it's hard to use bad grammar even when you want to!


anyway. today i am thinking about louise pruitt. she's the lady that owned the gorgeous yellow suitcase i found this weekend at goodwill ($2).

i'm still in my yellow phase. truth be told, i've always been in my yellow phase, it's just kind of more fashionable right at the moment. in Heaven, my room is yellow, that i know :)


okay, back to the suitcase. it's a samsonite in MINT condition. well, one corner is kind of bent. it doesn't bother me at all.


what i love most is the inside. kind of a buttery yellow, with a faint polka dot finish. louise went and added a cute silver nametag, and signed it with her pretty handwriting. which is staying. because i love it.


now the fun part, the dreaming of how to take her to the next level. i'm thinking patchwork, because she has a dEEP curve which would be hard to make happen with one piece of fabric. whatever i do choose, i just hope it still stays yellow. louise would want it that way.

8 comments:

KristieLou said...

louise + yellow = happiness

can't wait to see her when you are done making her more beautiful!

Karen said...

Did you Google her? I would. Or at least look her up in the phone book and send a thank-you note with a picture when it's done.

carey said...

i bet ol' Louise is on facebook.

Unknown said...

I love the name Louise. My dad's mom was a Louise. Nora's middle name is Louise, we have been calling her little Lou-Lou.

Love the yellow. It really is a Louise color, for sure.

K~ said...

very pretty. i really like the color. I also just love how there is a name sticker in it. K~

Karen said...

Um, Louise and Me.

Sorry. Can't help it.

bobbione8y said...

depends on the context, tho, right?

Karen said...

Yes, of course. I guess I was thinking of Marley and Me, and because you weren't implying something like "Louise and I are going to the store."