Tuesday, May 29, 2007

schwew.



well, went to the doc today. i had a big ole list of symptoms, a week's worth of praying and time spent with the Lord (quite good on many levels for me :)) and a decision to seek medical help before i did anything else. even though, really, the symptoms went away pretty much yesterday.

i don't have a GP, but as luck would have it, a guy that i have done not one but TWO 10-week bible studies with is a doc. funny, i never thought of going to him before this latest deal.

anyway, i woke up yesterday feeling better and so this morning i was starting to back out of calling. i like to do that. procrastination is really what brought me to this point in the first place. i decided to "call in the afternoon" which are codewords for "get too busy and put it off til the next time i'm sick."

until i figured out the meeting i had scheduled for this morning was basically in the parking lot of the clinic where this doc practices. hmmmm. oh yeah, and the client told me the wrong time for the meeting, so i was over there a half hour early. hmmmmm. and so when i timidly went in and asked for an appointment, imagine my surprise when HE ACTUALLY HAD AN OPENING TODAY. hmmmmmmmmmmm.

anyway, long story short. they are going to do a few tests. so i don't know anything yet for sure. but after chatting (almost a 2 hour appointment?!) with dr. k. for a long time, he says i need to treat my body better, exercise, eat right and not stress out over any little thing.

seems like someone else told me that last week.

:)

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
1 Peter 5:7

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love it!!! God is good to you, Bob, because He loves you SO MUCH! Can't wait to hear the most excellent test results!

Chris said...

Bobbi, I know I missed a crucial post somewhere, so again bare with me. Do you already have an idea of what's wrong? It sounds like you have had these symptoms for a long time right? I will be praying for you also. God really is taking care of you, and I know you can take comfort in that. Keep us posted please!