Friday, May 04, 2007

colorstrology


okay. i tried not to go there, but i love color too much to stay away. katie over on the other side of town led me to this site:

http://www.colorstrology.com/

although i don't believe in astrology (duh) i do believe that certain people respond differently (quite) to color, and that certain colors and color palettes must be more pleasing to our individually made eyes than others. the difference i guess is that i just think God made us that way, no big secrets involved. case in point....my friend kristi lou who is a blue and tan fanatic, even she admits it.

well. here's the color chart that coincides with my birfday.
doh. as i sit here in the middle of a room that looks like a giant grape and a giant orange got together and attacked it, i see that it's probably not a coincidence that i like being here.

:)

4 comments:

Karen said...

I'm pinkies and purples, which, yeah, I can kind of see. I would have classified myself more of a yellow or even a red girl...

Your Healed post won't let me comment, and I REALLY REALLY want to!

Karen said...

Oh, and glad to see you're "back!"

bobbione8y said...

i know!

i cannot figure out why the comment box is missing...comment here!

it's the neatest thing :)) you would love Sher, karen, you really would.

Karen said...

I'll hang out with her in heaven, if not before.. :-)

I have a healing story, and I'm ashamed that I don't share it more. I will make every effort to post it next week. God is GOOD!!!