Wednesday, May 16, 2007

food everyday? cool.


not that i need to be thinking more about food, given my last post and the comments associated with it, but woo hoo! i just got my first issue of everyday food in the mail today.

it's a martha mag. but even if you don't like her, you would love this magazine if you like to eat. there are LOTS of recipes. and they are good ones. and the pics are nice. and it makes you want to have company over to eat with them.

man, martha couldn't PAY a person for a better ad than THAT, now could she?

:)

6 comments:

Susan said...

THIS IS MY FAVORITE COOKBOOK/MAGAZINE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

I like pictures and there are photos galore. Plus I like when they show you really only need 3 ingredients to create the perfect dish.

Oh, and one other thing. Whatever I make out of this my family actually eats it. Bonus.

bobbione8y said...

yeah, why did i not know about this magazine before? a MARTHA magazine that has easy stuff to cook?!

crazy :)

Karen said...

I used to have a subscription--thanks for the reminder to renew!!

Anne said...

i have loved this one since it began... the recipes in it are attainable. Key is that it is a separate very skilled staff doing it--very little of her--save for the name. it is martha... without the marthaness

bobbione8y said...

yes!

lucky for me, i just subscribed so i have TWO issues that have come this week!

i will be making cucumber salad this weekend :)

Unknown said...

mmm I just saw this one in the conference room at the office... a recipe for bars using a nuts and honey cereal with marshmallows and chocolate...I forgot it now, but I am bound to try to make it up somehow...