Friday, May 11, 2007

distressed


no, not me. the CHAIR, silly!

i just fell in love with these chairs last summer when i saw them in sundance catalogue....but the price tag of $295 each seemed pretty out of my range.

til today that is. Good ole Menards, the farmer home improvement store, had just the right size adirondacks for $24.99 with a $5 rebate.

so, for $40 and a couple of cans of paint, and a sander, i am going to try to recreate the fancy schmancy sundance ones.

if i can figure out how to assemble them, that is :)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh man, I love them. My mother-in-law has a deck FULL of different brightly-colored chairs, that remind me of these.

Someday. Someday. Someday.

Susan said...

Very cool. You need to let us know your step by step process for us other give it a shot-ers.

K~ said...

That Chair is so neat. Are you going to do that? K~