Thursday, April 30, 2009

blech


is it just me who cannot stand matthew mc conaughey?

i'm sorry. he is just kind of creepy. he's one of those people you probably would have drooled over when he was 24, but c'mon. he's in his 40s. he needs to wear a shirt and grow up.

so no, i won't be going to that "ghosts of girlfriends past" thing that he is in.

oh. and i also think michael douglas is creepy. he was creepy even when he was young :)


ps. reminds of an actual attractive guy making fun of matthew:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I do so love Matt Damon.

I have been know to take in a Mc Conaughey flick, too.

Oh well:)

carey said...

is it wrong to love to matthews?

bobbione8y said...

ha. well, i guess not carey. you and i don't exactly find ourselves drawn to the same kinda guy. not sure which matthew is more like jamie though :) i think he is a blend of both!

Karen said...

I didn't realize it, but you're right! He was hot in his younger days, but now he's just kind of this guy who is really into himself and needs to put more clothes on.

I did love that movie with SJP, though...and my 'Bama chiro looked an awful lot like Matthew, in a really good way.