Wednesday, April 01, 2009

like a hole in my head


okay, i KNOW that i have alot of craft books!! but doesn't this one sound good?!
Here's what you get to make:

Albums, Scrapbooks, and Memory Boxes
Beading
Block Printing
Botanical Pressing
Botanical Printing
Calligraphy
Candlemaking
Clay
Decoupage
Etching Glass
Fabric Flowers
Gilding
Glittering
Jewelry Making
Marbleizing
Matting and Framing
Mosaics
Nature Crafts
Origami and Paper Folding
Painting China and Glass
Paper Cutting and Punching
Paper Flowers and Birds
Photo Crafts
Pom Pom Animals
Quilling
Rope Crafts
Rubber Stamping
Silkscreening
Soap Making
Tin Punching
Wirework
Wreaths

crap. i wish it wasn't wednesday...i would stop and make some pom pom animals :)

3 comments:

Karen said...

You know, I'm not sure why I get so worried about changing my hairstyle. Martha has had the same one for yeeeeaaaaarrrsss.

Um, what was that about crafts?

carey said...

it's almost garden season. back away from the pom pom animals and concentrate on making me some food.

K~ said...

oooooo, yes I saw this and needed to go fast past it. I think it looks GREAT! K~