Tuesday, April 28, 2009

signs



instead of the usual mound of paperwork i have going on in my office, i am looking at a "to do" list outside this week. for some reason, work has dried up, but that is probably a good thing. the outdoors are actually kind of depressing me, i am just. so. behind. i sure wish the weather would warm up a bit, 40 degrees is not exactly calling my name to get out there and do anything. the plants are coming out, regardless, but i bet they wish they were inside, too.



still. some things are exciting to me. like the beautiful daffodils that are on my front porch. or the PROMISE, always the promise, of the humongo bulb i bought at menards a couple days ago. JUST TO SEE WHAT IT WILL BECOME.

It had been planted in good soil by abundant water
so that it would produce branches, bear fruit
and become a splendid vine.

Ezekiel 17:8

1 comment:

Karen said...

Can't wait wait wait to go through another spring and summer on the BackForty!!