Friday, April 24, 2009

random friday


whew. whatta week. i don't know if i deserve it or not, but somehow i magically get today (almost) off. i think it's neat that 'heaven & earth' day is followed up closely with arbor day. it kind of makes me sad that some of it will be spent ripping OUT more of the old bushes in the back yard...but, they seriously were getting bad, had to go. so, i want another tree. i wish i could have forty.


lately i have been jonesing for a REALLY good design project. it's been quite a dry spell, i guess. if i had my druthers, i would get to design something like this lotion bottle. i could sit and look at it for DAYS. really, i could.


speaking of design, the new door color is kind of a ... commitment. the good news is that i can shut the door, and make other people look at it :)


happy friday 'all y'all'!!

7 comments:

KristieLou said...

1st: I LOVE the door! It's beautiful and LOVE the color!

2nd: I have been jonesing for a REALLY good design project too. I need one! Maybe that is why we are totally re-doing our houses right now.

bobbione8y said...

thanks dear. i think the color is brighter than the photo conveys.

ps. siesta got outside on her own today...how did i know?! because she was yowling at the screen door wildly to COME BACK IN.

dang cat.

Cassie said...

the door is PERFECT! I don't think I could ever get sick of that color... (as I eat my cereal from a fiesta peacock blue bowl)

bobbione8y said...

all right! looks like the door is art girl approved!

now, where did i put my sunglasses?

:)

Karen said...

I LOVE THAT DOOR!

Oh, and druthers is a really cool word. :-)

Unknown said...

I also L.O.V.E. that door. It matches my glasses!

It's snowing. The day before yesterday it was 90 degrees and today snow. Don't blink.

cherk said...

The door is so cool...when I meet you in person some day it will go great with the gift I am bringing you-the color at least:)