Thursday, April 16, 2009

new bed



well, siesta got a couple of new beds this week. the old couch (nasty!) is finally gone, and i also decided to do away with siesta's really gross cat bed that she loves so much, and get her a similar new one.

guess which bed she likes the best?!

:) ha. in other news, she is a pretty good girl. has not really "gone off" on the new sofa too much, except for a couple times when she was just really excited and havin' fun. amazingly enough, this "retraining" has been fairly smooth.

i am not sure who is training who though, because last night i drug the old, hairy nasty cat bed out, and she proceeded to jump in and take a LOOOOOOONNNNGGGG sleep.

3 comments:

carey said...

yeah, aren't pets funny? pounce has taken to sleeping under the covers in the bed with jace with his head on the pillow, just like a person. it cracks me up.

Karen said...

At least Siesta can't use the water bottle on you..

cherk said...

I just have to say I am digging the color of that couch and your cat. See my post, I have a cat that looks very similiar. Like Carey's she loves sleeping with the boys-up on their pillow curled around their head. Sometimes I catch her cleaning their hair-ummm yeah I think that is pretty gross to.