Tuesday, August 07, 2007

where's the proofreader when you need her?


okay, this is funny.

a couple of weeks ago, i bought these adorable salt and pepper shakers for 50 cents at a garage sale. sher and kristie were with me, we all thought they were cute.

i brought em home, put em on the shelf above the stove, and started using them.

just now, while i was talking on the phone to carey, i noticed the PEPPEP shaker! what do you think happened? maybe the artist just got too darn tired to finish out the job?

at any rate, i love them even more now. as a total graphic artist, i know how important it is to have somebody check your work before it goes out.

:)

5 comments:

DeAnn said...

that is so funny, I never even noticed the "p" instead of the "r" until you mentioned it. Hmmmm, wonder of others will notice if you don't say anything?!? That would be fun to try out.

Karen said...

As the resident Grammar Queen, I noticed it right away. I don't think I could have those in my kitchen, I would be correcting them constantly.

bobbione8y said...

well, that's not even grammar, that's another language!

what the heck is a peppep anyway?

i think they are worth TEN bucks now!

KristieLou said...

Hey did you notice that peppep is spelled the same frontwards and backwards. So cool...

I love it! A designer would totally do that :)

Karen said...

I thought of you this morning as Moose was skateboard shopping online. I'd bet that there is a market for Christian skateboard decks, you should (in your spare time :-)) check it out.

http://www.skateamerica.com/store/Decks-ID_C22.cfm