Thursday, June 21, 2007

restful weekend




i admit i have been struggling this past week. when i feel good, all is well. and when i don't feel so good, i worry. and fret. and imagine all sorts of horrible things happening. and i lose a sense of anything except my trouble, really. i have done this my whole life, if truth be told.

this morning, i could swear i heard God say to me "you have to do it MY way." and i am hoping i am starting to be opened up to His way.

so, this weekend, i will travel to the black hills, and be with other believers, and worship this God who is good, and who watches over me and cares for me when i cannot care for myself, and who has promised to heal me.

have a happy weekend everybody!
oh. and ps. thanks to the Siesta-sitters :)



Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully.

from 1 Peter 5

4 comments:

Karen said...

You KNOW this is a divinely-timed retreat, right? I can't wait to hear all about it, 'cause I just know it's gonna be great!!

Unknown said...

have a wonderful, divinely inspired time...

K~ said...

I hope you have a blessed time and really really enjoy yourself. K~

Chris said...

Great pics, makes me miss the Black Hills.