Tuesday, June 26, 2007

the great escape




Little did i know, last night when i was at bible study, a great escape was being plotted.

a certain someone likes to lay and look out the window in my office. i noticed the other day she was pushing pretty hard against the old screened window, but really didn't think much more of it.

last night i was pretty tired when i got home. the fuzzy one was waiting for me by the door. then, i could not find her at bedtime. since she sometimes goes down to her bed in the basement by herself, i didn't look, just assumed she was in bed and shut the door and went to bed myself.

then, about 5 am this morning i was awakened by a strange noise. it was like an animal was "wrestling" outside my window. i was half asleep, but i figured bunnies were playing under the window. then i heard some scratching noises and assumed siesta was wanting to get up for the day.

until she appeared by the bed, layed down on the floor and started taking a bath.


hmmmmmmmm.


i went to check the basement door, still firmly shut. i went to look at the office window, and sure enough, it was gaping open about 4 inches. i went to check the CAT and sure enough also, she had weeds and grass and stuff all over in her tail!!!!!!

and now, for some funny reason, all she is really wanting to do is take a nap!

when she wakes up, she is going to be grounded for sure!!!!!!!

4 comments:

K~ said...

That is too funny. She reminds me of a certian other feline that needs to go out every night at 3:45! K~

carey said...

i hope she's not jumping out the window so she can go drive around all night with her friends...

or was that just me?

Karen said...

That was you, Carey. The rest of us just walked out the door.

Siesta has a bit of the rebel in here, eh?? My dad nailed my bedroom screen in when I was about 14 (hence the going out the door). You may have to resort to drastic measures.

Chris said...

Ummm, it was also me!:) I stole mom's car a time or two. Naughty children were we.