Friday, June 08, 2007

love around my neck



right around the time i got sick, i found my sterling cross that was a gift given to me when i was baptized. i put it on, and have not taken it off as i rely on the Lord when i don't feel so hot.

but today, i decided to make it even more personal. so i added my friend kristie's creation of a beautiful bead for the abundant life i am enjoying, and my very own monogrammed B silverware charm. ahhhh. i love it.

i betcha i NEVER take it off, sick or well or whatever :)

4 comments:

KristieLou said...

Oh, its beautiful. What a cool idea. This gives me more ideas :)

bobbione8y said...

oh. i hoped you would think it was okay.

say, you don't have a J by any chance, do you?

:) i have an idea too!
b

KristieLou said...

Oh, I'm not sure I have a J. Let me dig through them tonight and I will let you know.

Chris said...

I really like that Bobbi, that is something I would love to wear!