Wednesday, June 06, 2012

get me outta here.




funny how this time of year i naturally start thinking about getting OUT of my normal life. some of it is my own tendency for escapism, but some of it is healthy, i believe. we all do better when our perspective shifts outward a bit.

so, i made some plans. luckily, my friends lou and cass were in the same kind of mood as me.

hello, dreaming about cabins in the woods. 2 whole months to do that, then a trip to minnesota and a cabin with a lake view, a kayak, and a firepit. oh, and a/c. what more could a girl ask for?


:)) happy escape-to-the-woods day.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Maybe I should be coming with you on this trip. ;) sigh.

bobbione8y said...

maybe you should :)

cherk said...

This looks wonderful!

K~ said...

Me too???? I snore though. But it would be like a bear, so I would be more nature for you. Also, that resort looks like manicured woods, unlike the woods I'm used to. I may enjoy it a WHOLE lot better :)K~