Wednesday, May 30, 2012

joe's

i've been meaning to post about trader joe's for awhile now!

i got to visit my first one with lou in des moines last month...fun.

then, kirst and i stopped in the one DOWN THE BLOCK from her house in st. paul. that would be dangerous for me....luckily, not for her.


i love almost everything about the store.

i especially love the SUPER nice staff! other companies need to figure out how to have friendly staff people!!! i had a nice chat with the check-out boy about south dakotans, and how we all flock to minnesota for vacation :)

anywhoo.

lots of things to love. so far some of my favorites:


• roasted red pepper soup in a box
• chunky peanut butter
• whipped honey
• good, rich coffee (cheaper/better than anywhere else i have found)
• chocolate - pretty much all of it :)


i'm sure there is more. next time, i'm bringing a cooler along so that i can get some cold stuff. c'mon trader joe's, come to SF!!! we would treat you right!


4 comments:

Karen said...

TWO trips without my input? Alright girl, start saving your pennies for the next one.

Also, puh-lease tell me you got the TJ's Italian Roast whole bean coffee!

bobbione8y said...

oh boy. i'll take a list next time!

ps. no italian, but sumatran. almost the same, right?

Karen said...

Almost, but next time try the Italian Roast.

Karen said...

I just went today and am mourning the fact that I forgot the NUMBER ONE item on my TJ's Top Ten list...Three Layer Hummus. Glorious, I tell you, glorious.