Saturday, March 07, 2009

3rd times a charm



i don't even really think a girl deserves to see their favorite band as many times as i've seen third day in a little over a year! but last night in spencer, ia, i had the BEST time yet! thanks in part to the guys themselves, but mostly to my lovely traveling companions - kristie lou (concert mate) and my beautiful long lost cousin emily. seriously. found out that we ARE related on the late night journey home last night. emily is going to marry brandon heath (we have all decided), so there is much planning to do.

i loved every second, and find myself thinking about next time. already.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me that you actually took that picture of Mac Powell! ;)

Chris said...

I haven't even seen them once, so jealous!

DeAnn said...

Aw man, that looks amazing!!! You are so lucky! I love their music and my ipod is filled with them! I'm so glad you had such a great time!

DeAnn said...

Aw man, that looks amazing!!! You are so lucky! I love their music and my ipod is filled with them! I'm so glad you had such a great time!

carey said...

were you really that close? you lucky duck.

Karen said...

I have to admit that I've never been much of a concert-goer. The Newsboys really showed me what I've been missing, though, and I can't wait to go to another one! Third Day would be awesome, but I'd also love to see Switchfoot and TobyMac...