Tuesday, December 16, 2008

snowed in


if my facebook updates are any indication, we are pretty much all happier with the snowy day we are having today, because the crappy subzero temps are going away.

this is what the front step looks like when you haven't been out for two days. and yes, that is a thanksgiving pumpkin enjoying the view too. i bet it especially enjoys the christmas lights!


what a good time to stay snuggled in! good thing the sewing bug paid a visit last weekend. nothing better than crafting and snow days.

happy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love the polka dots... I have the same fabric in chocolate as my cover when nursing Nora

DeAnn said...

Your fabrics are warming me up as I look at them! Yep, nothing better than to stay inside with warm, cuddly things!

Karen said...

OOOOOOOHHH. Look at all that turquoise.

Chris said...

What are you making me this year??