Tuesday, December 09, 2008

color splash


last year i had a really cute little brown/green/turquoise thing going on my christmas tree. i really had no plans to change anything when i set up the "leaning" tree a couple of weeks ago. in the meantime, in addition to leaning, about 2/3 of the lights went out. so change seemed like it might not be a bad idea.

finally yesterday i stopped at target to get new lights. i think all this talk about "clark" on everyone's blogsites made me do it. i got all-colored lights instead, and pulled out the bright orange globes that had been in the basement for a couple of years gathering dust...

and guess what?




this little bright tree makes me kind of happy :)

5 comments:

carey said...

now that's a tree. how much is siesta loving it?

Karen said...

It makes me happy, too!

bobbione8y said...

siesta is too fat to want to climb a tree, thankfully :)

Chris said...

Very colorful! I love it too.:)

K~ said...

ooooooo! Love it. K~