Friday, August 08, 2008

pop of color




just when i decided to go on a money diet for august, in an attempt to save some $$ for once, all of the cool fabric rock stars have new lines in the stores. and with names like "farmer's market" and "garden party" and "pop garden" - um, i think they might have been looking to ME for inspiration :)

ah. anyway, i don't really need to buy at this point, i still have alot of fabric on my shelves. must sew some of it up first. but let's just all take a minute and LOOK at the beautiousness today, shall we?!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, dear. Will you please come and go shopping with me? I will bring my mommy's fab sewing machine back from SD and need to start curtains, tablecloth, placemats, etc. I can do this, right??

bobbione8y said...

oh!

i wish i was coming next week. i'm sure there are cute shops in RC.

yes, you can do it. but i want to help!!!!


ps. i am going to do my kitchen before the snow flies, just curtains and new paint on the wall. Lord knows i have enough other "stuff" in there already :)

pps. the fat quarter shop (link) has some cute kitchen stuff. what is your color scheme going to be? do we need to figure that out?

:)

KristieLou said...

i love it all!

i am kind of feeling the need to re-do some rooms ;)

bobbione8y said...

yes lou. i think your kitchen is next, when you get that new countertop :))

Hummingbears Den said...

Just catching up...

I think I like Blue Pop Garden the best....

You just described my garden and

I love your tent. Nothing better than tent camping. On August 12 the Perseids Meteor showers happen - a perfect night for camping. Can be over 100 shooting stars an hour. Very magical for us Leos... Even if it is just you and Bert....

PS - once you get the tent up the first time - it will be easy thereafter!

Karen said...

Oooooh, to have Bobbi's help! Walls are herbal wash, and you know I'm drawn to the whole turquoise/brown theme. I'll take a window/kitchen pic for your perusal. I want it to be sassy.

:-)