Monday, August 25, 2008

lovely


thanks everyone, for the awesome birthday wishes. i had a weekend full of surprises, laughter, and peace. i highly recommend 46 to everyone so far!

a few of the highlights...

smelling fall air. it's back, and it is wonderful.
thrifting with the girls.
sharing a big plate of chocolate love (shown).
watching mad men until my eyes fell off.
spending a whole day with my sweetie (thanks boss, for giving him the day off!).
drying roma tomatoes and peppers in the dehydrator.
placing (finally!) my order for all new windows for mabel.
learning to crochet a rag rug.
napping.

ahh.......you guys are the best. thanks so much for being my friends :)

5 comments:

cherk said...

Yummmyyyyyy, the chocolate looks the best!

bobbione8y said...

hi Cher, thanks for the bday wish.

oh. ps. i too love the shirt you were wearing on carey's blog pic!!!

very very "me" - but i'm sure it looks way better on you!

KristieLou said...

Saturday was the most perfect day ever! I am so glad you had a birthday ;)

Can't wait until Wednesday!!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy belated Birthday Bobbi! I am just getting caught up on reading your blog again.

Sounds like you had a awesome birthday celebration!

Safe travels to Nebraska!

Take care!

K~ said...

yeah!!! K~