Wednesday, August 06, 2008

g'day

woke up to a nice quiet rain today.

for some reason, i needed that.

i think the heat and sun are wonderful, but my mind needs a break from them. so today, i'll sit inside with my coffee cup and look out the window.

oh. and i'll look at my new tent. i got it yesterday at target!

i bought it even though phillip does not seem thrilled with the prospect of camping. i told him i'd put it up all by myself. he rolled his eyes. so, wish me luck with that should i ever have the opportunity to attempt it.

oh. and yes, i bought it because the lime green color is so wonderful, and will contrast doubly WONDERFULLY with bert (car). got a problem with that?!


:)

8 comments:

KristieLou said...

yeah a tent!

i am so glad we turned you into a camping girl ;)

i love the lime!

Karen said...

The first step is to admit you have a problem.

Or maybe I'm just jealous, the homeowner thing has put a serious crimp in my shopping style.

I do love that your tent (which needs a name) matches Bert. You know I would have never thought of that.

Are you and Carey talking about coming to the Hills next week? Would love to see you in happier circumstances this time around.

bobbione8y said...

yeah lou, you converted me :)

karen. i know it might look like a problem. maybe it is. but seriously, i have made a choice to live in a tiny little 2 bdr / 1 bath house. it means i have more flexibility to buy stuff and decorate. it's a lifestyle choice, and it's not one i am too guilty about. if you saw my life, i think you'd understand :)

someday, when i'm in a bigger home, i'll feel your pain.

oh. and the hills. looks like it will not work this time around. carey has some stuff going on. but i would have loved to have seen you! some time! really, i swear. some time.

bobbione8y said...

ps. sense i'm not willing to admit i have a problem, does that mean i'm not quite at the first step yet?

ha.

Karen said...

no comment.

:-)

K~ said...

cute tent. but i must say, i want an RV with all the bells and whistles. I want a/c, cabel, running water and wild wild life right out my window with cute curtains. K~

carey said...

bob,get an air mattress. seriously, it makes all the difference in the world.

Chris said...

I want to go camping.