Friday, August 15, 2008

mad men


just when you are started to get worried about me because i watch too much tv, here i am talking about tv again. seriously, i don't watch THAT much. considering i'm home all day, it could be alot worse :)

ha.

anyway, i just ordered a tv series for ME, not for us. it's called Mad Men, and i just got a bit enamored with the promos. apparently, it's about an advertising agency in the 1960s. not sure what i like about the concept most, but i am imagining it's the 1960s part!

forget the men. LOOK at the kind of clothes the women wear!!! arrrrrrrrrrgggh. cannot stand how much i love these dresses.

2 comments:

K~ said...

love the skirt on the left!! K~

Karen said...

HA! I would have (eventually) gone postal if I'd lived in the 60s and had to wear those dresses. Or lived in a time where I had to wear ANY dresses, I guess.