Friday, July 06, 2007

sew crazy



much like those who have gone before me (karen, kristie, kirst) i have gotten the sewing bug.

i think it's because of the fabric. i cannot stand how much i love amy butler, the fabric designer goddess who made most of the stuff i bought for my quilt.

i want to be her. seriously, i love her.

i also love my quilt. i cut out the pieces last night, started at 8 am this morning by laying them all out on my basement floor, and by 2 this afternoon, i had a very stiff back and a completed quilt top!!!

now, i just need to finish it up. uh-oh, that is the yucky part :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is a beautiful color pattern. WOW!

Karen said...

Oh. It's so beautiful, it makes me want to try again. I think I'll appoint you my official fabric-picker-outer for the next project. :-)

My ma gave me her old Pfaff yesterday. No more borrowed machines for me!