Sunday, July 15, 2007

color frenzy



that's going to be the name of my show when i get an hgtv contract. because that is what happens to me when i see too much brown.

like this afternoon, when i realized i had a predominance of wood tones in my living room. until "color frenzy" hit me. i quickly stained my coffee table a cinnamon color, and the armoire "mediterranean green" - or olive green, for those who are not familiar with their geography.


love the coffee table, not so sure about the armoire, but at least there is a bit less brown going on!

5 comments:

Karen said...

When I grow up I want to be you. It takes me 47 years to make a color decision, and even after it's made I never stop questioning it.

You done good, girl.

bobbione8y said...

hey YOU were the inspiration with your stained coffee tables!

i cannot believe how my old grungey coffee table from 1996 looks.

much much better :))

Karen said...

:-)

DeAnn said...

Love it. Will you decorate my house?

Unknown said...

can't wait to see them in person.