Monday, April 09, 2007

crumb crisp coating


http://mirrors.digitalrave.net/files/audio/welles-orson-frozen-peas-spot.mp3

he he he. listen to this.

katie over at an unnamed agency in town just linked to a great site talking about the "creative process" and how sensitive artists are. which led to this even greater audio clip where Orson Welles loses his mind over a c0mmercial about peas.

i like how he is throwing a hissy fit, but still sounds so "proper" - easy on the ears, as he would say.

yep, this is about how important my job is some days also :)

5 comments:

K~ said...

That is so so Rich! That is me all the way. I laughed out loud!! Thanks. K~

bobbione8y said...

I KNOW!

there are not words for how funny this is. when he says "not REWARDING" i about died. and "crumb crisp coating" is well, classic comedy.

dana carvey has nothing on ole orson.

K~ said...

That is so true. I liked how absolutely serious he was. He just couldn't say those words.... K~

Susan said...

I can't wait to check this out in the privacy of my own home. I have a sneaking suspicion the library crowd may not sppreciate peas as much as I think I will...

bobbione8y said...

oh. it's good. i am going to listen again today :)