Wednesday, April 04, 2007

one up


between k #1 talking about her husband cleaning everything in sight, and k #2 talking about painting with her kids, i thought it only fitting to snap a shot at the mess under my desk. if you zoom in real close, you'll see the CLUMPS of dust that show this entanglement has been there awhile.

here's the scoop. i am afraid to death of this mass. i am SURE there are things in there that have absolutely no function. but in the interest of destroying the vital flow that DOES HAVE MEANING, i do not dare touch this.

at times, when larry my computer guy has been over, i have wanted with every core of my being to plead with him: "larry, i'll give you anything you want, just please help me remove this unsightly growth i have!!"

so far, i haven't had the guts to do it.

8 comments:

KristieLou said...

Oh, you know uncle Larry would help you. He puts up with all of us here. He should have a gold star!

bobbione8y said...

he he.

yes, but larry would be extremely worried if he looked at THAT up close.

don't tell him i blogged about him :)

carey said...

can't you sew some type of pretty bag and just throw it over the top and look away forever?

:)

K~ said...

I agree with carey! I like that approach. K!

bobbione8y said...

well, kirst, unfortunately your blog post reminded me of my sad growth under my feet

:)

Chris said...

Call Larry stat! I would if I had a Larry.

Cassie said...

ha! I will come help you! my hubby thinks I'm weird for organizing my cords so well :o)

Susan said...

Oh, I just did this not too long ago to our PC, maybe that is why it died? No couldn't be. Anyway they make these really fun velcro holder things you can label and feel like there is some sort of order.

Also, DO NOT THROW ANY CORDS AWAY. I did and had to dig through the trash so I could print a picture. No good.