Thursday, December 28, 2006

time out


wow, getting back to work after the christmas break is painful. here it is, thursday already, and i am still procrastinating. today i MUST get some things done!

i've done everything i can to avoid work. i have checked every blog i know of (dang, almost nobody blogs on christmas!!) and i've played with both cats until they are sick of me. i've made coffee with christmas gift [a] - a new cuisinart coffee maker from m&d, and now i am fixated on christmas gift [b] - some very colorful garden clogs from phil's mom in california.

she said to wait for summer to wear them, but i think they are just the thing for a post-holiday pick me up!!!

whoever said staring at your feet was boring, did NOT own a pair of these.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I totally identify! I love my feet and what is on them! I bought myself some slipper socks that remind me of Sweden. I stare at them all the time when I have them on!! I love your graden clogs, I want some.