Saturday, December 16, 2006

come out come out wherever you are


lately some of us bloggers have been discovering that there are people who view our sites who never comment! not a large number, because not that many people really know our domain names, or care enough to stalk us anyway :)

last night, one of my "blokkers" outed herself, and it was a great surprise! she got thru to the site from another friend of ours, who lives in st. paul...lk is a longtime friend from way back when at our sdsu days, she lives in seattle now and called me in the middle of a helacious storm there, to tell me she reads my blog.

wow! who knew?! we all hear those stories about email relationships, and the danger of communicating only electronically, and the separation of society we are facing as we all sit in our little individual cubes and "talk" to each other via the internet.

but i gotta tell ya, i don't think lk and i would have talked at all last night if NOT for the whole blog thing...it was great, because we shared stories about homeless neighbors, and jobs and gardens and even God, all because there were common elements from my blog to grasp onto. after such a long time, i think it was a nice blessing that she stalked my blog, and i welcome her to do it anytime! the same goes for any other "blokkers" that might be reading, you have my permission anytime to spend time on The Back Forty!

now, k, we gotta get lk to make her OWN blog. i am not above the possibility of stalking HER too!

:)

2 comments:

carey said...

yours is definitely a site worth blog stalking, my friend. i hope LOTS of people are doing it so they can see how God works in the life of someone very special to me!!

Karen said...

Seriously. Your blog, bob, has become like my morning coffee. A sweet ritual. Anyone reading it is bound to be blessed. :-)