Sunday, December 10, 2006

nativity flick


just got back from seeing The Nativity Story.

wow. go see it.

maybe i am just getting mushy in my old age, but i went in with limited expectations because the reviews were not that good. and when the angels of the Lord started showing up, it was kind of cheesy. or maybe not, because i don't know really what that's like, to be truthful! but the storyline was really well played, and the truth of the miraculous nature of the story shone thru...by the end, i had a strong urge to worship!

i looked over at my friend sher, who loves the Lord so much. she seemed "into" it too...when it was over, i told her i really wanted to worship (at a movie!!!!!) and she said...."yes, i had my hand raised a little."

:) I would recommend going to see it.

6 comments:

carey said...

would people 5 and under like it?

carey said...

would people 5 and under like it?

bobbione8y said...

hmmm. yes. i think so. it's alot like luke 1, actually!

bobbione8y said...

how come your comments always come up twice?

DeAnn said...

I think that movie looks great...now I'll have to go check it out! I love anything that gives you that feel good feeling and the desire to just praise God. My praise music I listen to when I run does that for me. It's like I feel Him with me...it's pretty cool. Must be why I have the urge to go run all the time...

Karen said...

Cool! Thanks for the recommendation!