Saturday, September 30, 2006

good day planned



yesterday was a good day (a good week, actually!))

i went home - my mom and i visited my aunt in brookings all afternoon. my cousin stopped by after work, and i figured out that the four of us are pretty good together. it was fun.

i also got a chance to pick apples with the family. um, should i say, i got to WATCH my family pick apples. boy oh boy, those apples were up there pretty high. i don't really like heights. so as my dad lifted my mom and i up in the tractor bucket to pick, i pretty much decided to hang onto the side of the tractor, while my mom bravely picked the apples for me to take home. I probably have a bushel or so of them, they look SO AWESOME! apple butter, here i come!

and then, as i headed out the driveway for home, i got to see the reason why we all like living here in SD, another beautiful sunset.

have a great weekend everybody!

1 comment:

Chris said...

It's sunsets like that that make me miss home sometimes! Beautiful pics!