Thursday, September 28, 2006

does this mean i'm an addict?


so i have been pretty busy lately. about all i have really had time for in the past 2 or 3 weeks is eating, sleeping and making brochures. it's all good, but what does a girl do when she's got a little free time?

meanwhile, my friend kirsten asked me for a favor. when she was in rapid city earlier this month, she bought some cross stitch bookmark templates for $1.87 (set of 2). since they don't have hobby lobby's in minnesota (i know, that is crazy!!) i told her i would go pick some up for her this week, it would be fun.

well, that little errand WAS fun. $113 worth of fun to be exact. it was like i had never been let loose in a store before! not only hobby lobby, but also shopko which is practically in the same building :)

ha ha ha. i guess maybe it IS a good thing that i don't leave the house much anymore :)

1 comment:

K~ said...

BOBBI!!!!! I am sorry to have released the crafting monster! I know how hard it can be to reign that bugger in! Thanks so much. I can't wait for the mail. I would love to know all you bought! I think you have found what you are going to do for the next 6 months without gardening. I call it my color fix. I need to keep buying things with colors. Thus the 9 betta one winter, yarn the next, starwars toys the next and this year???? maybe cross stitching floss. At least that is by far the least expensive habit so far. Love ya. K~