Saturday, September 23, 2006

Alive and Well


I had a friend email me yesterday and ask if i was okay, because i have skipped a few days blogging (thanks for checking, D!)

So i guess i'll break a vow to not talk about work much, and tell you about what i have been up to!

i have been doing a few things for the pro-life camp as God leads. and He has been leading! some interesting things have come my way. This is the first thing, a campaign to go on every reservation in south dakota declaring that children are sacred. this is a commonly held belief in native american culture, so this stuff is just a "reminder." I liked it better before they removed the scripture associated with the artwork - “Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one’s youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.” Psalm 127:4-5
anyway, i am so pleased and honored i got to do this, especially since i cannot draw a stick man, so my honey did the drawing for me and i think it's beautiful :))

now off to a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

K~ said...

He is very gifted. I really like the poster. K~