Friday, September 29, 2006

what am i going to do when i'm not doing this?


I went outside this morning for a trip around the yard, these little guys are the most striking flowers right now. i am going to "redo" my pots on the steps this weekend, get a couple of pumpkins and maybe another aster like this.

i am kind of nervous about the upcoming months though. every year older i am, winter is longer and harder. this year, i've tried to battle it early on. i have a crock pot now, and grow lights in the basement and i have taken up knitting again.

but for the life of me, i cannot figure out what i'm going to blog about for the next six months, if i cannot go outside!!

1 comment:

K~ said...

Yes, you are an addict... Start out by saying.... "Hello, my name is Bobbi and I am a craft addict. It has 22 hours since I have purchased my last craft item." K~