Sunday, October 01, 2006

color my world


I was reading my friend Kirsten's blog, and she had a great picture of the afghan she is knitting. i got to thinking about how some brains totally think alike.

Kirsten and i are both addicted to color. we like to wander around craft stores, and just look at all the pretty color combinations. we like to think up new combos in our heads, and then look at them. we apply these color combos to everything we can, from our betta fish to our gardens and houses to our craft projects.

And then i started thinking about Heaven, since it's sunday and it would be nice to dedicate some time to the Lord. WHAT IF there are more colors than the ones we see? WHAT IF God has a whole new "palette" waiting just for us? Wouldn't that be just fantastic?

As much as I love all of the colors here on earth, I am secretly waiting for the day when there will be more :_)

happy sunday!
b

1 comment:

K~ said...

Neat Bobbi! I love that color. You still got your crafty genes going....good to see. k~