Wednesday, October 04, 2006

mama needs a new pair o shoes



i had a bunch of meetings today. i ended up with a half hour to spare and Gordman's staring me right straight in the face...what was i to do?

i am glad i stopped, cause look what i found! these slippers are probably something only a designer could love, but i am one, and i love em. they are basically mary janes made out of yarn!!! they had lots of colors, but i got a basic black pair and a funky pink/brown combo. the best part? $3.99 a pair. looks like my shoe wardrobe for winter is pretty much taken care of, unless i do actually want to step outside!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You know what the best thing about this time of year is? SOCKS and SLIPPERS! I love them. See you soon

DeAnn said...

I love 'em!!! I'll be heading to get myself a pair in a couple of weeks! They rock. Thanks for the shopping tip!

Chris said...

Do they have hard sole underneath? Or are they just soft yarn? Either way they look very fun! I want some too. I also liked your outfit from the previous blog. You are a stylin chick!

bobbione8y said...

so glad everyone is likin' the slippers! fyi, the bottoms have those little rubber "tabs" on them, and since i have wood floors, they grip pretty well, a little too much actually! i am thinking they will get less "sticky" as time goes by, and be just right :))

b

K~ said...

Love the slippers!! Wow, I thought you made them. Hey my birthday is in a few months. How about a pair :-) K~

bobbione8y said...

you know, i have to say that i have ONE MORE PAIR of slippers, the ones kirsten made for me last year!!

i need to go dig those out right now!!

:) b