Friday, November 05, 2010

TMI


once again, i find myself drowning in TMI. i am not sleeping well at night, and not waking well in the morning. head is swimming with multiple projects, commitments and goals, and the occasional shout out to Jesus to throw me a life line. aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, heeeeeeeeellllllllllllp me!!! i hope He hears that.

on the plus side, it is still sunny here, even with a crisp 20 degree morning. the house plants are keeping me moderately happy, and i am doing the same for them. siesta naps about 20 hrs. a day now, and sleeps at night on top of me. ohhhhhh, the comfort of that.




and mostly, i am thinking about christmas decorations. lots and lots of christmas decorations. hmmmmmmmm. that's about it, i think.


:) happy friday!

5 comments:

Karen said...

So it's Friday.

Who knew?

I hope your day is great, your weekend even better. I hope you slow down just enough to grab the lifeline you know is there.

bobbione8y said...

you too! i hope your meeting goes well!


ps. my friend Loretta gave me a message from God today:

http://networkedblogs.com/aau26

Karen said...

I went and read it, and left a comment. :-)

ps I don't think you were supposed to use her real name!

bobbione8y said...

oh. i did mess that up. you writers and all your mystery!

cherk said...

I hope the weekend brings you some slowing down time that you need:)