Monday, February 16, 2009

way too


there is an article in our local paper today about how much personal info is out there on the internet. i admit, i've googled myself before, and it didn't seem THAT BAD.

um. that was before facebook, apparently. if you go to www.pipl.com, you will find out way more about yourself than you might think is out there. first off, my picture popped up! and also, there is mabel. well, actually, the arrow points to the gutter just down the street from mabel, but STILL.

kind of yucky. oh ps. it's kind of interesting that i used the WWW to reveal this discovery, eh? vicious circle, you internet!

7 comments:

carey said...

agggggggg. i did it and i'm freaking out. not cool.

cherk said...

Yeah, I agree with Carey, damn facebook!Sometimes I wonder how much is out there about us that we don't even know:<

Karen said...

Stop the ride, I want off!

bobbione8y said...

i know. but girls. i would never ever get to talk to you without the "ride"...


silly world.

Anonymous said...

30 minutes of my life I will never get back. I find that a lot more interesting than the typical cyber-stalking I do via google.

Bobbi - According to PIPL, Doug and I still live with Julie...kinda funny. But that explains a lot of creditor calls as of late...

bobbione8y said...

oh, i am sorry kristi. both for the lost time, and the extra x spouse :)

Karen said...

Hey, Laura emailed today asking if I knew of an address she had in Colorado...apparently she needed it for a federal job application. Guess where I found it for her??